Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys I'm looking to build a system with Dual GTX 560Tis or Dual GTX 570s and was wondering what the 5xx card support is like. I was reading up on it and I've heard mixed reviews. I'm trying to get ones with probably 2GB or 1.5GB of RAM to power my multi monitor gaming rig on the windows side and need it to work on my OSX side of things too.

You guys were awesome getting my first rig up and going, I'm just looking to get a new build going with a different GPU platform is all.

I don't think I've ever heard of anything of people using multiple GTX 560 Ti's or 570's, but I have with the AMD 5XXX and 6XXX series.

I have two 6870's and they work fine in OS X Lion. May I suggest that setup? You can get two for about $320, but in total they're more powerful than a GTX 580. Cheap and very powerful.
I was thinking about sticking with ATI but I know NVidia may be better for all the video editing and encoding I do. I was thinking about getting a GTX 590 but then I realized I couldn't run my triple monitors at full resolution but it would kick ass for editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back