2X Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti 6G, PNY 780 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm trying to gather more information for a possible bug that's been listed in the bug list for people trying to use dual GPU's and Clover EFI. Legacy users you can submit your results as well to help prove a theory.

Please list your success and/or failures with complete system specs including version of bootloader (including boot flags and drivers loaded in Clover, PCIe slot number used for each card (which card your monitor is plugged into as well). This is a lot of work I know, but your help will immensely help the team Clover team solve this bug who doesn't have enough time to independently solve this. Thank you.

Motherboard/ CPU:
RAM:
GPU1/Slot:
GPU2/Slot:
GPU used for Monitor:
Bootloader Version (EFI/Legacy):
Boot flags:
Config options selected:
Clover Drivers loaded:
OS version (complete number, ex: 10.11.1):

I'm trying to gather more information for a possible bug that's been listed in the bug list for people trying to use dual GPU's and Clover EFI. Legacy users you can submit your results as well to help prove a theory.

Please list your success and/or failures with complete system specs including version of bootloader (including boot flags and drivers loaded in Clover, PCIe slot number used for each card (which card your monitor is plugged into as well). This is a lot of work I know, but your help will immensely help the team Clover team solve this bug who doesn't have enough time to independently solve this. Thank you.

Motherboard/ CPU:
RAM:
GPU1/Slot:
GPU2/Slot:
GPU used for Monitor:
Bootloader Version (EFI/Legacy):
Boot flags:
Config options selected:
Clover Drivers loaded:
OS version (complete number, ex: 10.11.1):

Hi, I think I'm facing this issue.

Motherboard/CPU: Lenovo ThinkServer TS120 (Xeon 1225-v2)
RAM: 12GB
GPU1: Internal Sandy Bridge HD3000 (Original Device ID 010a, spoofed to 0106 works fine).
GPU2: PCI-Express (only slot) ATI Radeon 4670
GPU used for Monitor: Both of them (trying anyway).
BL Version 3320. Legacy.
Boot Flags: Just the Default
Config Options: Just Patching CPU PM. I do not inject any graphics stuff.
OS 10.11.1

--------
History: Using Chameleon 2273 w/ a custom DSDT allowed me to use both GPUs (ATI/Intel) simultaneously with a triple monitor setup on 10.9.2 OSX. Trying to replicate the same w/ 10.11.1 doesn't seem to work. If I use only one GPU or the other, all works perfect! When I try to use both GPUs simultaneously, either;

1) The KEXTs don't load for Intel because I can't spoof the 010a ID to 0106.
2) The KEXTs load and recognize the GPU, but the monitor doesn't display anything (nor does it detect a monitor connected in system profiler).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back