CPU
Core i7-3970X
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4Gb
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So now that the new Mac Pro is officially released and pro apps have been updated (FCP X, Motion) to support dual GPU, I am wondering if anyone can assist me in how to properly set that up.

I currently have a GeForce GTX 760 4 Gb and it would be pretty awesome to double up and get a second GTX760.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey Geminii,

Is the new Hexabeast meeting all your expectations ? The one problem with
two 760s in SLI is that Mavericks doesn't support it at the moment. It's possible
that after the next update CrossfireX will be supported but I don't know if that
would be the case for SLI. So two 760s installed on your system would act as
two separate cards. The new MPs of course all have dual AMD Firepro gfx cards.

So far this machine is pretty fast and major improvement over my original system. Well, I will keep my fingers crossed for SLI support at some point in the future. It would be cheaper to throw in another 760 at this point.

I have setup dual monitors but now I am having a very weird issue where everything opens in a new desktop spaces instead of the current one I am on. It is really frustrating and messing up my ability to multitask properly.

Were you able to get the dual GPU's up? I am currently working on that now and would love some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back