3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

First of all, a BIG thank you to all the community for your hard work, it is always a pleasure to build an Hackintosh thanks to you.
I come here with an issue i’lm trying to resolve without success and I try many things (trust me, looooot of things..)

First of all here is my setup :
MB : gigabyte H370M DS3H
CPU : Intel coffee lake i8400
GPU : UHD 630 and EVGA GT 740

The goal is to be able to use dual display on this setup (one screen on the UHD and an other to the GT740) because I would like to use Display port of th MB
But unfortunately, it’s not working.

Actually I have two Apple Cinema Display 20inch DVI (1680x1050), one the DVI of the GT 740 and the other to the DVI of the MB

My bios is setup like this :
IGPU enable
First screen on IGPU
Pre allocated : 64mo

Actually I’m able to use dual screen when both connected to the GT740
But when I connect one screen to the DVI of the MB, when arrive the log screen, it goes black and only the one on the GT740 is working.
OS X recognise the UHD 630 with 1536mo of memory but not the display.

I tried to play with IG platform 59120000 and 59120003 (the last one make a boot failure)
I tried to play with intelGFX FakeID 59128086 and 3E928086 without success
I modified the AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFrameBuffer.kext and add the 3E928086 (it is already in the AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext)
I tried different setup with all this option without success, each time the same => screen goes black and doesn’t’t appear in system profiler under the UHD 630

I put my clover file as attachment.

So I decided to do by step, and use the unibeast USB key as starting point
When I start on it it my screen on the MB working because IntelGFX is 12345678
I changed that to 59128086 and 3E928086 and the screen goes black to but it is recognised on system Profiler une UHD 630 (thanks to Remote Desktop)

That’s here I starting going crazy, and need some help.
Is it an issue with screen resolution?
Is it an issue with connector type? Currently with 3E928086 it is 00040000 which is HDMI right?

If someone can help to resolve this issue it will be wonderfull…

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • Pierre’s iMac.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 167
Do you have Multimonitor enabled in Bios?

you want to use the Displayport on the MB, you have two Apple Cinema Display (DVI port)

How many monitors are you want to use actually

Hello it was.

I woule like to use the DP to connect an iMac as screen with cmd+f2.
Don’t know if it’s working but if in DP and with imac smbios it should, want to try.

Moreover i would like to put one dvi one the mobo :
Fiste because the fan of the gt740 working hard with two screen.
Two because in fact two dvi on the gt is not possible because not enough place for the two port on the card. I can connect both with one in DVI and the other by the mini hdmi port and an adaptateur. Which make impossible to connect a TV in recent future..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back