i7 7700
Graphics
On Board
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,

Firstly, I love this site! You people are amazing!

Now, I have a build which everything has gone smoothly except for getting both of my monitors to work. :(

Specs are:

H97M-D3H
i7 4790
16gb Memory
256gb Sandisk SSD (have to confirm model)

I'm attempting to use both monitors using the onboard graphics chip. When I try to launch OS X with 2 displays the system will not boot, it shows the apple logo and loads about 20% through. The board has HDMI, DVI, and VGA. I've tried all combinations using these 3 ports but still cannot get it to work. I used Multibeast to install the Intel graphics but this hasn't made a difference. I think I may be doing something wrong.

I tried looking into the OS X logs but I couldn't see any critical errors that would explain what is going on. That being said, I'm very new to this and I could be looking in the complete wrong area. Should I be looking elsewhere to determine what issues are happening?

If its a matter of buying a dedicated card to use both monitors then I'm happy to do so, just trying to work everything out. Thanks so much for this great resource!

I got this to work! I realised I had the Intel graphics option selected in Multibeast which is actually for HD3000 chips. This board apparently uses HD4600 so now its all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back