Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I´ve found no solution until now so here is my question. I´ve an GA-H77-D3SH Board and an Intel I5-3570K CPU. I´m using my monitor at the dvi port at the moment and want to use my second monitor at the hdmi port.
When I connect it when Mac OS 10.8 is loaded nothing happens. When I plug it in before the boot sequence the system doesen´t boot.
Any suggestions?

greetings

Hi, I am also interested in getting a dual display solution for the HD 4000.
I have a GA-Z77-DS3H with Intel Core i5-3570K. Dual monitors DVI and VGA (DE 15) ports.

Thanks!

Hey guys. Here's what I have discovered with my setup with the DS3H. From what i've seen, it'll only accept DVI + VGA for dual output. Plus the 2nd one will have only certain resolutions available.

My monitors = 20" Apple Cinema Display @ 1680x1050 + 17" Phillips LCD @ 1280x1024 (cos all other resolutions are broken)

What did you do to get it working?

more bad news, hackintoshs dont play well with Mobo vga ports on the series 7 boards, so if you cannot use the DVI+hdmi ports, and the vga port isnt going to work, you stuck at one display. I would suggest getting a gpu. if you get a 640, you can run 3 displays off of it (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back