Contribute
Register

Dual Display GigaByte GTX 960 only one display is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So, I replaced my Nivida 8800 GT GPU I picked up a GigaByte GTX 960 2GB SC today but now that I've put the GigaByte GTX 960 in I'm only able to get 1 display to show OSX not sure if something needs to be set in the clover or what.

I did download... WebDriver-346.03.15f04 and installed it rebooted but didn't fix my issue.
I'm connecting the monitors via DIV-I and DVI-D the display works fine on Windows 7 now only one monitor is showing a OSX screen I tried turning the lcd monitor off and on still no luck.

The funny thing I don't have Inject/Nivida Enabled and as for Webdrivers they're enabled but still my other display doesn't have a picture right now I'm going to attempt to to do a clean install of OSX El Captain.

I was also having issues with trying to reinstall OSX El Captain not sure what I'm doing wrong unless their is a issue with the bootloader somehow but everything I restarted and and picked my USB with El Captain it would load slow then reboot.

I even tried loading Optized bios settings but was still having an issue so I made a new bootable El Captain USB and hopes that will fix I assume their might be a USB port issues maybe to I managed to install OSX El Captain before but I made the mistake of installing clover bootloader like 3 times and when I rebooted I had like 3 clover icons at the clover boot.

I just installed a EVGA 960 SSC last night and I had dual monitors working with DVI and HDMI but then this morning after a reboot no second monitor with HDMI and I tried running just the HDMI and no go for some reason HDMI is not working.

I just got my second monitor up and running with HDMI and went into Clover Configurator and unchecked the inject nvidia and rebooted and my monitor is now working as it should be!

I just got my second monitor up and running with HDMI and went into Clover Configurator and unchecked the inject nvidia and rebooted and my monitor is now working as it should be!
Show u config.plist pls.

I've had this before. What System Def are you using?
17,1 won't give me both monitors but 14,2 will IF I manually change the def in Clover prior to each boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back