Contribute
Register

Dual Booting Windows 7 + Mac (Mountain Lion) with both Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse - Bluetooth Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i do to boot windows with chimera if the keyboard works only bluetooth. I mean, I have to keep 2 keyboards (1 usb) to be able to select the OS i want to boot.... :|

If using only a bluetooth keyboard, is there a way to boot into Windows?

I'm guessing that using the Chimera screen is a no-go....

I would like any comments on this too

How can i do to boot windows with chimera if the keyboard works only bluetooth. I mean, I have to keep 2 keyboards (1 usb) to be able to select the OS i want to boot.... :|

I have been having a similar problem too. What type of bluetooth dongle do you have? Some have been known to work natively on macs and in Chimera, while others wont. I am able to select an OS in Chimera, only when I am coming out of OSx. If I am coming out of windows, my keyboard does not connect until I get into an OS.

I am able to select an OS in Chimera, only when I am coming out of OSx.

How do you do this - any tips would be much appreciated!

How do you do this - any tips would be much appreciated!

*Bump* for any help on this. I cannot even get my BT Keyboard to connect with Windows 7. It says it's connected but when I hit a key nothing happens. I have an old BT keyboard though, I wonder if that might have something to do with it (Model #A1016). I would love to keep using my keyboard with my system as I love the look and the sound of the keys. Any help would be appreciated :mrgreen:

On bottom is the BT Keyboard I woud love to use and above is the Generic USB keyboard I have to use. The Apple BT Keyboard pairs and works fine with OSX but does not work in the Chimera Boot screen to select a partition. Also once I do boot into Windows 7 (using the USB keyboard), I cannot get the Apple BT Keyboard to work.

2013-01-13 01.30.11.jpg

any help on how to do it with Snow Leopard please - it doesn't find the blued.plist file?

Thanks for providing a very useful guide to getting this setup. Saved me from having to buy a new mouse.

i'd be happy just getting Magic Trackpad working again (worked perfect in 10/7.3) in 10.8.2 using IOGear Gpu 421. Not sure where the issue is....also trying to get 3rd monitor working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back