Contribute
Register

Dual Booting Windows 7 + Mac (Mountain Lion) with both Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse - Bluetooth Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

for those who are battling with this uphill battle:
Hackintool offers a possibility to export registry file (under "Utilities") which you can import in Windows Registry editor. Works like a charm even with BT4 devices (Magic Trackpad 2)

Just because this thread has been reopened... I finally purchased an Apple Trackpad 2 and it worked OOB on High Sierra. Wonderful.
It does "work" in Windows 10 but only for mouse clicks and none of the gestures. To get the gestures to work you need to run the trackpad WIRED not through BT. Then you need to run additional software - which I don't need and don't want to load.

I use a Glorious Model O Wireless mouse in Windows and the Trackpad in High Sierra.

Just because this thread has been reopened... I finally purchased an Apple Trackpad 2 and it worked OOB on High Sierra. Wonderful.
It does "work" in Windows 10 but only for mouse clicks and none of the gestures. To get the gestures to work you need to run the trackpad WIRED not through BT. Then you need to run additional software - which I don't need and don't want to load.

I use a Glorious Model O Wireless mouse in Windows and the Trackpad in High Sierra.
Actually, you can use gestures as well. You just need to use Magic Utilities, they sell year-long subscription for like 15 euros. I use it, it's worth it.

Hey guys,

for those who are battling with this uphill battle:
Hackintool offers a possibility to export registry file (under "Utilities") which you can import in Windows Registry editor. Works like a charm even with BT4 devices (Magic Trackpad 2)
Hi!

Could you detail a bit how to do that ?
I tried hackintools, went to utilities, supposed I had to click on the BT button, it exported a .reg files indeed
but when I tried to open it with regedit in windows 10 even with admin rights it couldn't import the file.

Any hints ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back