Contribute
Register

Dual Booting Windows 7 + Mac (Mountain Lion) with both Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse - Bluetooth Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, please I try dual pairing with Microsoft Designer Set (mouse+keyboard) with ASUS BT400 Dongle and there is no Link Key but several codes LTK,IRK and CSRK. How I must transform these codes from macos 10.12.6 to widowows 10 for working DUAL PAIRING? Thanks

@koubafire, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hello, please I try dual pairing with Microsoft Designer Set (mouse+keyboard) with ASUS BT400 Dongle and there is no Link Key but several codes LTK,IRK and CSRK. How I must transform these codes from macos 10.12.6 to widowows 10 for working DUAL PAIRING? Thanks

1. pair mouse or keyboard in macOS
2. In macOS terminal, type sudo python (and drag here the unzipped script uploaded hereafter...)
3. In macOS User folder appear 2 files: blued.plist and btkeys.reg
4. in W7 or W10, type in cmd(admin): psexec -i -s regedit
5. import btkeys.reg into registry.
6. done !

Attachments

• BT-LinkkeySync.py.zip
    2 KB · Views: 178
1. pair mouse or keyboard in macOS
2. In macOS terminal, type sudo python (and drag here the unzipped script uploaded hereafter...)
3. In macOS User folder appear 2 files: blued.plist and btkeys.reg
4. in W7 or W10, type in cmd(admin): psexec -i -s regedit
5. import btkeys.reg into registry.
6. done !
This not works . I have BT 4.0 LE device and there is error ,,LinkKey not found,,

I'm bumping this as the location of bluetooth key pair in High Sierra must have changed. It is no longer stored in
Code:
/private/var/root/Library/Preferences/blued.plist
(the file exists if you have updated from Sierra but does not change if your key pair changes). Any ideas?

The file has been renamed in High Sierra for some reason.

It’s now:
Code:
/private/var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.bluetoothd.plist

I have the same problem of the bluetooth pairing on a dual boot with Windows 10 + Mac OSX 10.13 High Sierra. I use a Bluetooth 4.0 dongle and the device is a Microsoft Designer Mouse. I follow the guide from page 1 bu it doesn't work at all. I found out that the bluetooth directory in high sierra is changed and it's private/var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.bluetoothd.plist but there are different keys named IRK LTK.....
Did anyone figure it out??

@Pasqualwe, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have the same problem of the bluetooth pairing on a dual boot with Windows 10 + Mac OSX 10.13 High Sierra. I use a Bluetooth 4.0 dongle and the device is a Microsoft Designer Mouse. I follow the guide from page 1 bu it doesn't work at all. I found out that the bluetooth directory in high sierra is changed and it's private/var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.bluetoothd.plist but there are different keys named IRK LTK.....
Did anyone figure it out??
Could you please upload the com.apple.bluetoothd.plist file (zipped) here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back