GeForce GTX 750
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

it's been two years since i last updated my OS (El Capitan).
I'm not that interested in updating it.

I'm actually wondering if it's possible to create a window 10 partition on a HDD after installing OSX.

Like i create a bootable USB of Win10, and simply installing it with unibeast ?

If anyone can advise me it would be nice !

@wolko, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@BreBo that's done ;)

Do you have any idea about my topic ?

@BreBo
Well, i obviously looked at it, but it's definitly not what i'm looking for.
As you might understand, i'm looking for dual booting after the installation of OSX rather than at the same moment.
And i'm having difficulties to find some answers since nobody is actually discussing about it.
thanks in asvance ! :)

Allocate the space for your Windows installation as an HFS+ partition using Disk Utility. Use the Windows installer to reformat it to NTFS. After installing you should setup the EFI boot menu because Windows will add an entry for itself, you'll probably want to add an entry for Clover if there isn't one. See 'The UEFI Boot Manager' on this page.

Last edited:
@BreBo

Well, i obviously looked at it, but it's definitly not what i'm looking for.
As you might understand, i'm looking for dual booting after the installation of OSX rather than at the same moment.
And i'm having difficulties to find some answers since nobody is actually discussing about it.
thanks in asvance ! :)
It does not matter if you install Mac OS and then Win10 immediately or if you wait for years before installing Win10. The procedure is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back