CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have El Cap installed and windows 7 (on the same disk) but when I install Clover, the computer still boots to Windows by default and I don't see anything else in the boot list in my bios. Windows will not boot at all if I disable legacy boot in my bios.

Any ideas? At this point I'm pretty much willing to run the machine with a usb drive in all the time if it works.....

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have El Cap installed and windows 7 (on the same disk) but when I install Clover, the computer still boots to Windows by default and I don't see anything else in the boot list in my bios. Windows will not boot at all if I disable legacy boot in my bios.

Any ideas? At this point I'm pretty much willing to run the machine with a usb drive in all the time if it works.....

Have you disabled secure boot in the BIOS and set boot parameter to Other OS (steps 5 & 6 in the installation guide at http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html )

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
nv_disable=1 is boot-arg to disable all Apple nVidia drivers so you can install with an unsupported nVidia graphics card connected. Does not always work.
nvda_drv=1 is boot-arg to enable nVidia web drivers so an Apple unsupported card like one of the GTX 9xx series can be used with OS X.