2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Please ignore the specs on the side. I'm in the midst of a shopping adventure and that will change. I've read forum posts, but so far haven't found something exactly on point. Here is the question:

How difficult would it be to make a dual boot (on different SSD for each OS) Hackintosh Windows machine that uses Intel 630 on processor graphics for the Hackintosh boot, and an NVIDIA card for the windows 10 boot that will do AI (and yes, games, with a graphics card like that ;)?

This would be a 9th gen i5 with 32GB, and a 390 mobo off the buy list or golden build list.

Appreciate any thoughts on the possiblity/difficulty of this build.

Thanks!

@Admore,

Yes its possible to configure a system so that it uses only the IGPU when running macOS (with Nvidia GPU disabled).
The process is detailed in @Rehabmans guide which is linked in this post :-

Cheers
Jay

@Admore,

Yes its possible to configure a system so that it uses only the IGPU when running macOS (with Nvidia GPU disabled).
The process is detailed in @Rehabmans guide which is linked in this post :-

Cheers
Jay
Thanks very much! It's funny, the site has been around so long, I find it harder to locate stuff. Also living in a niche, in a niche, in a niche, you end up asking some odd questions. Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back