Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So, I have laptop HP Probook 440 G0 with this spec
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Windows 7 32 bit with mbr

I want to dual/triple boot with OSX and clover as bootloader. But I read in many guide that windows OS must be 64bit for UEFI. So, is that possible for installing OSX and preserve my windows 7 32bit installation? and wich guide I can use?

Thank you, sorry if I put in wrong section, is this belong to Probook, multiboot or clover section?

So, I have laptop HP Probook 440 G0 with this spec
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Windows 7 32 bit with mbr

I want to dual/triple boot with OSX and clover as bootloader. But I read in many guide that windows OS must be 64bit for UEFI. So, is that possible for installing OSX and preserve my windows 7 32bit installation? and wich guide I can use?

Thank you, sorry if I put in wrong section, is this belong to Probook, multiboot or clover section?

Clover UEFI can boot Windows in legacy mode.

I have the same problem - Clover does detect my MBR 32Bit Windows versions (as "Legacy HD1" and "Legacy HD2") but when I select one of the entries I get an empty screen with a blinking cursor.

I have the same problem - Clover does detect my MBR 32Bit Windows versions (as "Legacy HD1" and "Legacy HD2") but when I select one of the entries I get an empty screen with a blinking cursor.

You likely have your Windows boot files on a separate "System" partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back