Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC7I7xxx
CPU
i7-7567U
Graphics
Intel Iris Plus 650
I have an Intel NUC6i5 with 16GB RAM and a 750GB SSD. I have successfully installed OSX Sierra on the computer following ammulder's guide (Thanks!). Everything works as described and I boot into clover and can select my OSX install or the recovery partition.

I have tried several times to install Linux Mint 18.1 by following several guides for dual/triple booting on the same drive but what I always end up with is a machine that boots directly into Linux Mint. If I boot with the USB drive that I used to install OSX, I can boot into clover and see both OSX and Linux Mint and can boot into either one successfully.

I've tried to follow the dual and triple boot guides that are posted but they all seem to involve Windows and changing files that are specific to Windows. I am not sure how to apply that to Linux as the file names are different and there are several different efi files.

How can I get my computer to boot to Clover so that I can select the OS that I wish to boot into? I'll be glad to post any information that is needed to solve this problem. Any help is much appreciated as this has become quite frustrating.

Thanks

If I boot with the USB drive that I used to install OSX, I can boot into clover and see both OSX and Linux Mint and can boot into either one successfully.
Assuming true, boot to OS X, reinstall Clover. The big question here is if the Grub installer installed Grub2 to the drive MBR of if it added a Linux folder with the bootgrub2x64.efi file to the EFI partition with Clover.
If no, purge grub from Linux and re-install UEFI mode.
If yes, edit config.plist as required to be able to boot Linux from Clover.
Sometimes it is as easy as adding Linux to Scan Entries: Scan Linux.png

Sometimes it takes a bit more terminal work and some more config.plist editing - see post 10 @ https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/clover-and-debian-8.179773/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back