Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
Intel Quad Core i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 660
My dual boot machine had been working fine since I built it using the guide here back in 2013. Hopefully, the details are showing in my signature (this is my first post here). Listing details in case it isn't showing. Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Intel Quad Core i7-3770K, GTX 660. I have Windows 10 installed on one SSD drive (P1) , Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 on another SSD (P0). I also have two hard drives installed which I use for my Mac files and documents.

Recently, it had been running slowly and had been laggy. I decided that I would update the BIOS to version F12, to see if that would help (probably should have come here first for advice before doing that). Since doing that, I have not been able to boot into OS X Sierra, Windows 10 boots fine.

I no longer see the Clover screen on start up. If I select the UEFI, as shown in the image below, the Clover screen below does come up.

I apologize in advance if I haven't included enough details, or if I am posting in the wrong forum. Thank you for any help that you can offer.
IMG_2093.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20921.jpg
    IMG_20921.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Boot to BIOS, check the BBS Boot order and make sure the Mac OS drive is set as first to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back