ASRock Z490 phantom gaming ITX/TB3
CPU
I9 10850k
Graphics
RX 5500 XT/UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I was trying to hide unnecessary partitions at clover boot (dual booting Yosemite and windows 7) and after some research, I applied this change (red square in pic)

mE8CAwu.png

to my plist with clover configurator. After rebooting, I only see OS X disk, OS X recovery and Windows but when I try to load OS X or OS X recovery it hangs at the Apple and reboots... Windows loads normally. I do not have access to a usb with clover/Yosemite installed on it right now; can something be done?

Thanks...

Hi,

I was trying to hide unnecessary partitions at clover boot (dual booting Yosemite and windows 7) and after some research, I applied this change (red square in pic)

View attachment 142386

to my plist with clover configurator. After rebooting, I only see OS X disk, OS X recovery and Windows but when I try to load OS X or OS X recovery it hangs at the Apple and reboots... Windows loads normally. I do not have access to a usb with clover/Yosemite installed on it right now; can something be done?

Thanks...

How did you install OS X?!?!?!? - You need to make changes to your config.plist and correct the entries you made. There is a program where you can reach the os x config.plist through windows and replace the current config.plist with the old one but I cannot recall the name, you'll have to google it there is a clip on Youtube showing how its done. Maybe someone has another or easier solution, if you do get over the problem remove Windows from the 'Custom Entries' section and add it to the 'Custom Legacy' section - see the attached example of my entries.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 20.19.21.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 20.19.21.png
    347 KB · Views: 217
I installed OS X with Clover, then Windows and messed up when trying to hide partitions... I'll try to find the software/video you mentionned.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back