GIGABYTE Z370 GAMING 5
CPU
I5 8400
Graphics
MSI GTX1070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, hope you can help me. Thing is, since Mavericks i'm having this issue
Im using samsung 950 evo for "dual booting" High Sierra and Windows 10. Thing is that from time to time, high sierra is suddenly broken, and I have to restore it from CCC. It's like windows is doing something wich messes all the system. My first partition is High sierra, and then it's windows EFI, and Windows itself. Windows works always fine with clover and them both shows on boot screen, When I restore it, High Sierra works lighting fast, and then, from nothing, it brokes...and the other Osx partitions sometimes say "OSX can't read x partition, please erase the disk". And that's it... Is there any solution? Hope somebody can help me! thanks!!

Hi guys, hope you can help me. Thing is, since Mavericks i'm having this issue
Im using samsung 950 evo for "dual booting" High Sierra and Windows 10. Thing is that from time to time, high sierra is suddenly broken, and I have to restore it from CCC. It's like windows is doing something wich messes all the system. My first partition is High sierra, and then it's windows EFI, and Windows itself. Windows works always fine with clover and them both shows on boot screen, When I restore it, High Sierra works lighting fast, and then, from nothing, it brokes...and the other Osx partitions sometimes say "OSX can't read x partition, please erase the disk". And that's it... Is there any solution? Hope somebody can help me! thanks!!

Did you try posting at Multi-booting: https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back