Motherboard
Gigabyte H85M D2V
CPU
I5-4460
Graphics
RX580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i have two separte drives, one for windows and the other for mac, but I'm stuck because once i install mac and then windows on the other drive I’m not able to boot windows from clover.
When windows is booting it shows the gigabyte loading screen then it goes to black screen and it stays like that. Please help me

Last edited:
Moved to Multi Booting.

Hi i have two separte drives, one for windows and the other for mac, but I'm stuck because once i install mac and then windows on the other drive I’m not able to boot windows from clover.
When windows is booting it shows the gigabyte loading screen then it goes to black screen and it stays like that. Please help me

This might be worth a try. I encountered a similar situation that was caused by having the integrated graphics enabled in addition to the PCIE graphics card. Clover seems to have issues with this configuration on some motherboards and disabling the integrated graphics in the Windows Device Manager solves the problem. You need to boot Windows from the F12 menu to do that. Otherwise disable it in the BIOS if not doing anything that makes use of both. I found this described in notes section this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back