Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6370M (1Gb DDR3)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i installed OS X yosemite on my lenovo G570 using USb made in unibeast. i divided my partition into two equal halfs of 300 GB each. installed yosemite on 1 st drive. Then i used multibeast. then i i installed wondows 7 on another harddisk now. My laptop directly boots to windows 7. If i plug my yosemite installation USB and boot from it then only OS selection screen is showed. How to enable dual boot?

i installed OS X yosemite on my lenovo G570 using USb made in unibeast. i divided my partition into two equal halfs of 300 GB each. installed yosemite on 1 st drive. Then i used multibeast. then i i installed wondows 7 on another harddisk now. My laptop directly boots to windows 7. If i plug my yosemite installation USB and boot from it then only OS selection screen is showed. How to enable dual boot?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

Windows is using legacy mode for boot not UEFI. Is that a problem? The link you posted starts with "Installing UEFI for Windows 8 and........"

Windows is using legacy mode for boot not UEFI. Is that a problem? The link you posted starts with "Installing UEFI for Windows 8 and........"

I don't think you read the post very carefully.

You read the first sentence in a book to decide whether you want to read the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back