Motherboard
MEDION MS-7616
CPU
i3 530
Graphics
GT 330
Mac
  1. MacBook
Hey guys! Thanks so far for all helpful answers to my previous questions! :clap:

I think, this here is my last problem. :)
I allready have installed mac on a harddrive, with my old machine, because my new machine was "blocked" by the CD, probably my Graphiccard is responsible...
Whatever, on my old machine I couldn't change the SATA controller to AHCI, compared to my new PC! So I connected the HDD with the installed Snow Leopard to my new computer.
Ok, now my problem:
When I boot from the HDD, without parameters, the "loading-apple" appears for milliseconds and the machine restarts.
If I start with -x the same happens.
If I start with -x -v the text stops here:
Code:
DSMOS has arrived
Do you know, what this means? And how I can fix this?

Greetings, TheWiso

UPDATE: With my old machine I've installed the driver for my video card. Here is the Link. I can't boot to the desktop either, but now the text stops here:

Code:
Using PCI=Root=UID Volume
nVidia Unknown ???????
NvCap 045 ....(lots of numbers, many of them are 0)....?????
Using system=typ=3???
No DSDT replacement found
Leaving ACPI data ?????
Starting Darwin x86

I had to record this with my cam, because the machine restarts milliseconds after the text stops...Anyway, there were words, i couldn't read on the recording, I replaced the with '?'

Ok, hope somebody knows what to do. If you did'nt understand something, ask me!
Hope you can help me,
TheWiso

TheWiso said:
Hey guys! Thanks so far for all helpful answers to my previous questions! :clap:

I think, this here is my last problem. :)
I allready have installed mac on a harddrive, with my old machine, because my new machine was "blocked" by the CD, probably my Graphiccard is responsible...
Whatever, on my old machine I couldn't change the SATA controller to AHCI, compared to my new PC! So I connected the HDD with the installed Snow Leopard to my new computer.
Ok, now my problem:
When I boot from the HDD, without parameters, the "loading-apple" appears for milliseconds and the machine restarts.
If I start with -x the same happens.
If I start with -x -v the text stops here:
Code:
DSMOS has arrived
Do you know, what this means? And how I can fix this?

Greetings, TheWiso
That typically means the video card is not supported.

:eek: Ok..But I've read from other hackintoshs who worked with my video card.. Have I to buy a new or are there any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back