Contribute
Register

DSMOS has arrived, but won't boot my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Stupid DSMOS, why wont you boot my computer? Anybody have a fix for the inFamous stuck at DSMOS has arrived issue? If its worth anything, I also get such errors as: FakeSMC key info not found MSDS(and MSTf). Got a fix for that as well? I'm updating to 10.6.8, everything worked fine up until I installed 10.6.8 update and rebooted. Free hug to anyone that helps me solve this problem.

indian752 said:
Stupid DSMOS, why wont you boot my computer? Anybody have a fix for the inFamous stuck at DSMOS has arrived issue? If its worth anything, I also get such errors as: FakeSMC key info not found MSDS(and MSTf). Got a fix for that as well? I'm updating to 10.6.8, everything worked fine up until I installed 10.6.8 update and rebooted. Free hug to anyone that helps me solve this problem.

Install the latest fakesmc to fix the fakesmc problem. But it typically means that your graphics are not working. try booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes or GraphicsEnabler=No or install a kext for it or something

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't change anything. Don't worry, you still get a hug since you told that it was a problem with my graphics card. Any one else out there have any ideas?

The only solution is to get a supported graphic card and its kext.
no other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back