Graphics
evga 660 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i recently decided to make a hackintosh computer. i have all the parts i need to make it ready for ordering. my mother board is a

[h=1]GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard[/h]and processor is a

[h=1]Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz[/h]i need to know if these are compatible and how do i get a DSDT for them. i have searched for the mother board on resources/DSDT and i did not find it. Is there another way to get a DSDT for this motherboard? Thanks

i recently decided to make a hackintosh computer. i have all the parts i need to make it ready for ordering. my mother board is a

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

and processor is a

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz

i need to know if these are compatible and how do i get a DSDT for them. i have searched for the mother board on resources/DSDT and i did not find it. Is there another way to get a DSDT for this motherboard? Thanks

Quote me if I'm wrong but I don't think you need a DSDT for the Board. Should work without it. There are lots of success threads with that board.
(Success!) GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Thunderbolt

Your parts are fine and you don't need a DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back