Hi! i cant find DSDT to p8h67-m pro bios 3802. im using 10.7.4
best regards Robin
specs
Asus CG8350
I5 3450
6GB RAM
GTX 550 Ti
1TB HDD

Thank u so much!! i will try it! But this is my motherboard when i bought my pc: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FOR-...rboard-DDR3-intel-cpu-LGA-1155/553718505.html
will it work with the normally motherboard bios? Im just worried if something will happened to my computer.

i did a DSDT without any errors! but after i installed it with multibeast i restarted the computer and when i came to apple logo and i says:''You need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button until it turns off, then press the power button again.''

is this the first time you installed OSX on this build? boot with -v and see where its stopping?
Also if you want to skip the dsdt while booting use dsdt=null.

is this the first time you installed OSX on this build? boot with -v and see where its stopping?
Also if you want to skip the dsdt while booting use dsdt=null.
Yes. I have reinstalled lion and i am trying to do it again. But when i create a DSDT.aml do i need to flash my bios?

Read the thread Patching bios and understand why it is being patched.

This time when doing post installation in multibeast make sure you check nullcpupowermanagement.kext.

Attach the DSDT you are using.

Read the thread Patching bios and understand why the BIOS is being flashed.

This time when doing post installation in multibeast make sure you check nullcpupowermanagement.kext.

Ok! sorry I'm a noob and thanks for ur help!

Read the thread Patching bios and understand why it is being patched.

i am going to fix the DSDT now. i will send it when its done! But just one more question. Can i flash my branded computers bios into another bios? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FOR-...rboard-DDR3-intel-cpu-LGA-1155/553718505.html this is mine. this one and the normally u can buy separate looks little different.

No you cannot flash another motherboard's BIOS you will end up bricking your motherboard. Don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back