Contribute
Register

DSDT on Gigabyte 170, Z270, Z370, and Z390

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results with second DSDT:

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 2.09.35 PM.png

I have not put the Vega 64 in the DSDT so that must just be what clover is putting in.
I did put in the HDAU HDMI audio, so I guess the Vega is messing things up?

Maybe put just the Vega and it's HDMI audio into Clover Device Properties.
See if that helps?

I have not put the Vega 64 in the DSDT so that must just be what clover is putting in.
I did put in the HDAU HDMI audio, so I guess the Vega is messing things up?

Maybe put just the Vega and it's HDMI audio into Clover Device Properties.
See if that helps?
Yes, I will inject the Vega properties with clover. But This is weird, because I'm not injecting does properties right now.

Yes, I will inject the Vega properties with clover. But This is weird, because I'm not injecting does properties right now.
See if this is better?

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    37.7 KB · Views: 111
IMEI is not loading now for some reason.
It was loading on the DSDT before the last one.

I've cleaned this one up a bit.
Try this, along with what you have in Clover Device Properties for your Vega 64.
See attached.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 93
IMEI is not loading now for some reason.
It was loading on the DSDT before the last one.

I've cleaned this one up a bit.
Try this, along with what you have in Clover Device Properties for your Vega 64.
See attached.
Yes, I notice. I'm going to try with this one.

The reason IMEI was not loading is a UEFI/BIOS setting. I restore defaults and after setting everything back, I miss a setting on the Chipset tab. Instead of having Internal Graphics set to Enabled, it was set to Auto.
This is a problem I spot long time ago with hackintool. Hackintool can't detect CPU/Intel Generation/Platform correctly when Internal Graphics is set to Auto. It seems this is directly related with IMEI not loading.
Now I'm going to have to try all your DSDT's again and evaluate which one is better or more convenient.
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 5.53.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Ah...That makes sense.
We've all done that :)

The DSDT before the latest one has HDMI done a little differently, just so you know.
The rest of em are pretty clearly labelled so you should be good.

Best try the latest one!
Try em all though.

Last edited:
Hi @plexi,

Would you please share your DSDT file, i am using gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7(F15a) too with i7-8700K CPU + RX5600XT?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back