Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> DSDT: Invalid object type for reserved name (found INTEGER, requires ) and 16 others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide me with a download link to your version please?

Can you provide me with a download link to your version please?

That is exactly where I downloaded it from. I downloaded the newest iasl.zip (the one with 111k downloads)

That is exactly where I downloaded it from. I downloaded the newest iasl.zip (the one with 111k downloads)
if so, then it would say 6.2a when you go to preferences->iasl

also, have you re done the above command in terminal in your new origin folder? making sure to keep all files in there?

Under preferences in MaciASL I cannot select iasl 6.2a, only 4.0, 5.0A or 5.1. But I copied the iasl file from my downloads folder to /usr/bin/ like RehabMans guide said. I have copied the origin folder from the EFI partition to my Desktop and then used the command from rehabmans guide (the one you wrote earlier)

Under preferences in MaciASL I cannot select iasl 6.2a, only 4.0, 5.0A or 5.1. But I copied the iasl file from my downloads folder to /usr/bin/ like RehabMans guide said. I have copied the origin folder from the EFI partition to my Desktop and then used the command from rehabmans guide (the one you wrote earlier)
you probably have the correct iasl in /usr/bin but using old version of macIASL, link to latest version:

Oops, yeah this solved my problem. I had the source forge version of maciasl.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back