Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> DSDT: Invalid object type for reserved name (found INTEGER, requires ) and 16 others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H Gaming
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

Please ignore the components on the left as this is for my ThinkPad T520 Laptop.
All I did was open my DSDT file with MaciASL. I have never modified this file but still get 17 Errors when I try compiling it:
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 19.47.08.png

Does anyone know a patch I need to apply in order to fix this? I am trying to get the battery indicator to show up in the menu bar and following RehabMans guide is really nice but I just can't find a fix for this. I tried this a few months back and got the same errors. I have attached my DSDT.dsl. Something else I noticed is that it shows 2592 optimizations. I don't know if that is normal as the number looks quite big.

Hopefully some of you can help me. Thanks in advance.
Felix

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    461.2 KB · Views: 75
Hey guys,

Please ignore the components on the left as this is for my ThinkPad T520 Laptop.
All I did was open my DSDT file with MaciASL. I have never modified this file but still get 17 Errors when I try compiling it:
View attachment 449841
Does anyone know a patch I need to apply in order to fix this? I am trying to get the battery indicator to show up in the menu bar and following RehabMans guide is really nice but I just can't find a fix for this. I tried this a few months back and got the same errors. I have attached my DSDT.dsl. Something else I noticed is that it shows 2592 optimizations. I don't know if that is normal as the number looks quite big.

Hopefully some of you can help me. Thanks in advance.
Felix
zip and upload origin folder

Here you go

Attachments

• origin.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 81
Here you go
you seem to be missing some files in there

remove the files already in there (keep the folder)

at clover bot screen press f2 and f4 and then upload new origin folder

before you do that:
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

okay, I have this folder now, but the problem stays the same

Attachments

• origin.zip
    35.5 KB · Views: 73
okay, I have this folder now, but the problem stays the same
your hardware profile is not filled out correctly, no laptop hardware?

My Laptop Information:
Lenovo Thinkpad T520 (UEFI Clover)
i5-2520M (Sandy-Bridge)
HD3000 / 1366x768

My Laptop Information:
Lenovo Thinkpad T520 (UEFI Clover)
i5-2520M (Sandy-Bridge)
HD3000 / 1366x768
which needs to be in your hardware profile, not some random post

anyway, no issues in decompiling your DSDT, no errors using:
Code:
iasl -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

and using ACPI 6.2a

Yes, decompiling them works perfectly, but when I open the DSDT.dsl file in MaciASL it shows these errors

Yes, decompiling them works perfectly, but when I open the DSDT.dsl file in MaciASL it shows these errors
not with the command and acpi version as i used above, no errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back