Contribute
Register

DSDT Intel DZ68db

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attach all the files with the new DSDT file you have made, let me check it.

Alright, managed to get onboard sound working + SpeedStep + shutdown :)
However, I still getting sound assertion in system.log although sound is working:
Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 1294
Should I be worried about the assertion?

Attached is my working DSDT.aml

Lastly, Sleep is not working yet... have not figured out why.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 366
Change the system profile to iMac 12.2. If you are already on iMac 12.2 then change it to Mac Pro 3.1 and see if it clears the sound assertion issue. Did you notice the sound assertion issue before adding SSDT or after adding SSDT?

If you are interested in testing the SSDT extracted from your own system, let me know. Ill provide the information and links.

Whats happening when you put the system to sleeps? Check the system logs.

Alright, the sound assertion is due to this in dsdt:
"hda-gfx",
Buffer (0x0A)
{
"onboard-1"
},

I removed the above and no more sound assertion =) I think it is because I disabled HD3000 (on-board graphics).

For the sleep issue, I guess is this problem (shown in system.log):
handle_will_sleep_auth_and_shield_windows: no lock state data
Will look into it later...

Anyway, what is the difference between iMac12,2 vs MacPro3,1 ? I'm currently using MacPro3,1

Still not success getting sleep. Monitor and HDD turned off but system still running.
I checked pmset log and here is what I'm getting:

11/8/12 10:05:17 PM GMT+ Sleep Software Sleep Sleep: Using AC
11/8/12 10:05:17 PM GMT+ WakeRequests Clients requested wake events: None
11/8/12 10:06:28 PM GMT+ Assertions Summary- Aggregate:0x40 Using AC

im thinking its because of the power management your computer is not able to sleep.
I can remove SSDT codes from the DSDT file and you can try the SSDT available in multibeast

Let me know if you are interested.

I don't think the sleep issue is due to SSDT codes reside in DSDT file. I can move it out to a separate SSDT file for testing though...
Do you apply any special DSDT fixes to make the sleep work?

Just realized my PC actually able to sleep (took >1 minute to power-down) but wakes up immediately after that.
Here's the pmlog message:

11/11/12 12:20:09 AM GMT Sleep Power Button Sleep Sleep: Using AC 92 secs
11/11/12 12:20:09 AM GMT WakeRequests Clients requested wake events: None
11/11/12 12:21:41 AM GMT Wake Wake due to USBE/: Using AC
11/11/12 12:26:08 PM GMT Assertions Summary- Aggregate:0x40 Using AC

Don't know what's the reason yet...

Edit: Previously it woke up immediately because of user problem (I was clicking mouse and hitting keyboard =p)
Okay, now just 2 remaining problems:
1) It took slightly more than 1 minute to sleep
2) Upon waking up, my USB mouse stops working. To make it work again, need to unplug and replug USB.

[QUOTE = "MiniITX, publicación: 487805, miembro: 571489"] 2 archivos DSDT en el archivo comprimido adjunto.

Primero prueba el INTEL-DZ68DB_DSDT_1 .

Elimine AppleHDA.kext y HDAEnabler.kext de S / L / E si existen.
Cambie el nombre del archivo como DSDT.aml. Colóquelo en el escritorio ejecute el último Multibeast para ML con la siguiente configuración.
DSDT o opción libre DSDT.
ALC892 con DSDT

Reiniciar.

Si lo anterior falla

Pruebe el INTEL-DZ68DB_DSDT_2 .
Cambie el nombre del archivo como DSDT.aml. Cópielo en la carpeta Extra y reemplace el DSDT existente.
Descargue Multibeast 4.6.0 e instale ALC892 con DSDT

-[/CITAR]
Estimado, yo tengo una MB INTEL DZ68DB, CORE I7 3770K, 12 GB RAM 1333, SSD 250 GB, NVIDIA GT 710, quiero instalar High Sierra. He creado el usb booteable mediante el terminal y lo probe en una HP Laptop y si carga el sistema, pero no se como iniciar el USB en mi PC, puedes enseñarme como configuraste el BIOS por favor.

Estimado, tengo MB INTEL DZ68DB, CORE I7 3770K, 12 GB RAM 1333, SSD 250 GB, NVIDIA GT 710, quiero instalar High Sierra. Creé el usb de arranque usando el terminal y lo probé en una computadora portátil HP y si carga el sistema, pero no sé cómo iniciar el USB en mi PC, puede mostrarme cómo configuró la BIOS, por favor.

Dear, I have a MB INTEL DZ68DB, CORE I7 3770K, 12 GB RAM 1333, SSD 250 GB, NVIDIA GT 710, I want to install High Sierra. I created the bootable usb using the terminal and I tested it on an HP Laptop and if it loads the system, but I do not know how to start the USB on my PC, you can show me how you configured the BIOS please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back