Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys, I’m very beginner on Hackintosh. I’ve downloaded DSDT for my gigabyte motherboard from site DSDT database. I don’t know how to deal with it. I must patch it in order to put it on “patched” folder? What are the steps?

Hello guys, I’m very beginner on Hackintosh. I’ve downloaded DSDT for my gigabyte motherboard from site DSDT database. I don’t know how to deal with it. I must patch it in order to put it on “patched” folder? What are the steps?
DSDT file belongs in clover/ACPI/Patched folder

I must paste it there and after I check it in clover boot loader ?

I don’t need to patch it or something ? Thanks for your interest..
you only use a DSDT if you need to fix something

what is it you are trying to fix?

you only use a DSDT if you need to fix something

what is it you are trying to fix?
I’m not trying to fix anything. Is it necessary for the system to work properly ? I also see some custom DSDT patches. Should I uncheck those patches ?

I’m not trying to fix anything. Is it necessary for the system to work properly ? I also see some custom DSDT patches. Should I uncheck those patches ?
then you don't need a DSDT if your machine is working

then you don't need a DSDT if your machine is working
I thought it was necessary for better system performance. My system works as expected. Display, graphics, internet, camera, iMessage all is ok.. thanks

I thought it was necessary for better system performance. My system works as expected. Display, graphics, internet, camera, iMessage all is ok.. thanks
no need to fix something that is not broken

there is a detailed guide here for DSDT patching if you think you need to go this route, it is for laptops but may give you an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back