I7 7700HQ
Graphics
hd 630 / GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am having some problems with fixing an issue in my DSDT.
im getting a error (SS1_ object not found)

I tried changing the name of GPRW to XPRW but it does not affect the error, here also stops my knowledge about DSDT.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-09-10 om 14.39.51.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-09-10 om 14.39.51.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Schermafbeelding 2018-09-10 om 14.51.08.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-09-10 om 14.51.08.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 91
Hello,

I am having some problems with fixing an issue in my DSDT.
im getting a error (SS1_ object not found)

I tried changing the name of GPRW to XPRW but it does not affect the error, here also stops my knowledge about DSDT.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Thanks for the quick reply. i think these are the files you need.

Attachments

• debug_20186.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
Thanks for the quick reply. i think these are the files you need.

Unfortunately, your ACPI set does not define SS1.
Which means you'll need to guess.
Or look to see if there is a BIOS update that fixes it.
For example, if you want to guess that SS1 is 1, you would add this code:
Code:
Name(SS1, 1)

You can see the obvious place to put it is near where SS2/SS3/SS4 are defined:
Code:
    Name (SS2, Zero)
    Name (SS3, One)
    Name (SS4, One)

Ahh i see now! i now defined the SS1, going to trow the DSDT into the patched folder shortly. but what about the other SSDT's? i heard in a video that i only need some of them.

i restarted the hackintosh with the patched DSDT. (tried brightness fix) this does give me the slider as discribed so i assume the patch does work. but it does not do the function so its not done yet :)

i also dont see any patches for recent hardware, am i using an old repo on maciasl?

i want to patch sleep (keeps running the fans when entering sleep mode & cannot wake) i think this has to do with the SS1 stuff you helped me with earlier?

Ahh i see now! i now defined the SS1, going to trow the DSDT into the patched folder shortly. but what about the other SSDT's? i heard in a video that i only need some of them.

The only reason to patch any SSDTs is to disable the Nvidia.
The link to that guide is in the main ACPI patching guide.
Read everything carefully.

i restarted the hackintosh with the patched DSDT. (tried brightness fix) this does give me the slider as discribed so i assume the patch does work. but it does not do the function so its not done yet :)

i also dont see any patches for recent hardware, am i using an old repo on maciasl?

i want to patch sleep (keeps running the fans when entering sleep mode & cannot wake) i think this has to do with the SS1 stuff you helped me with earlier?

Brightness guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back