integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!
Can anybody help me how to copy DSDT from USB in single user mode?
Accidently I have checked the bootloaders when I updated the UEFI to get audio back and now can't get through the bootscreen not even single user mode! is it possible to copy DSDT from USB? Fortunately I have saved to USB that before I've erased from the Extra folder!
I can use any help guys.....I got to get my hac to work!
Thanks!

No on can help me to solve this problem?

Hi guys!
Can anybody help me how to copy DSDT from USB in single user mode?
Accidently I have checked the bootloaders when I updated the UEFI to get audio back and now can't get through the bootscreen not even single user mode! is it possible to copy DSDT from USB? Fortunately I have saved to USB that before I've erased from the Extra folder!
I can use any help guys.....I got to get my hac to work!
Thanks!

You can copy it in Terminal from the OS X installer (using your Unibeast USB).

I have only the 10.7.5 combo on usb! is it possible to get in the terminal with that?
I'm sorry about the stupid questions but I've never tried to install OS X!

I have only the 10.7.5 combo on usb! is it possible to get in the terminal with that?
I'm sorry about the stupid questions but I've never tried to install OS X!

Confused... How is it that you have OS X on your machine (eg. query about single user mode) if you haven't yet installed it?

I'm on 10.7.4 right now and just wanted to update to 10.7.5 combo from app store!

I'm on 10.7.4 right now and just wanted to update to 10.7.5 combo from app store!

What does that have to do with DSDT?

So the thing is I have moved the DSDT from Extra folder to USB and tried to update the UEFI but it didn't come so I have the old BIOS with lost audio......the screen always came up "hold the power button to shut down...........restart...."I had little time to use Multibeast to get audio back and accidently checked the bootloaders box.....now I have the chimera with the tonymac logo and cannot boot! I have the 10.7.5 on usb with Multibeast!
This is the long story shortly! hope you can help me and save me from endless waste of time!
Thanks

So the thing is I have moved the DSDT from Extra folder to USB and tried to update the UEFI but it didn't come so I have the old BIOS with lost audio......the screen always came up "hold the power button to shut down...........restart...."I had little time to use Multibeast to get audio back and accidently checked the bootloaders box.....now I have the chimera with the tonymac logo and cannot boot! I have the 10.7.5 on usb with Multibeast!
This is the long story shortly! hope you can help me and save me from endless waste of time!
Thanks

Sounds like you have a KP when you boot from your HDD. Post a quality photo of the entire screen.

Here is the pic!
That happens when I type -F

Attachments

• DSCF2627 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF2627 - Copy.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back