GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

Following on from my previous post here : viewtopic.php?f=22&t=54524

Attached are the fully patched DSDT files for this motherboard. I have tested all of these myself and they work just fine with the corresponding bios. Please feel free to download and test these; if you have any problems related to the attached DSDT files, post a message on this thread and I will see if I can help you with them.

The DSDTs here are included for bios versions:

0803 (As modified by Samisnake et al here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49340)

Having tested the updated bios files available there, I can confirm they work very well and do away with the need for SpeedStep patching, NullCPU etc etc.

DSDT-0606.aml.zip
DSDT-0803.aml.zip
DSDT-0803mod.aml.zip

Notes:

1. I have not checked to see if the original 0803 and the modified one are the same or not as I dont know exactly what the modification entails.
2. These DSDTs are for the P8H67-I Deluxe ONLY. Do not expect them to work on another model.
3. I'm unable to provide any versions prior to 0606 as I do not have the unedited .dsl files for them and the bios can not be downgraded.
4. As usual, place the DSDT file on the desktop, and select UserDSDT when running Multibeast.
5. I dont have access to the non-deluxe version of this board; if anyone can send me the unedited .dsl files for that, I will try to provide those DSDTs too.

Attachments

• DSDT-0606.aml.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 98
  • DSDT-0803.aml.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSDT-0803mod.aml.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 143
WonkeyDonkey said:
Attached are the fully patched DSDT files for this motherboard. I have tested all of these myself and they work just fine with the corresponding bios. Please feel free to download and test these; if you have any problems related to the attached DSDT files, post a message on this thread and I will see if I can help you with them.
I have tested your 0803 modified BIOS on my P8H67-I Deluxe; only issue is Speedstep. bdmesg:

Code:
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,4)/Extra/DSDT.aml] 36941 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/Extra/SSDT.aml] 2829 bytes.
ACPI table not found: SSDT-1.aml
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
FADT: Using custom DSDT!
ACPI CPUs not found: C-States not generated !!!
ACPI CPUs not found: P-States not generated !!!
RSDT: Added 1 SSDT table(s)
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
FADT: Using custom DSDT!
ACPI CPUs not found: C-States not generated !!!
ACPI CPUs not found: P-States not generated !!!
Added 1 SSDT table(s) into XSDT
Starting Darwin x86_64

I am not trying to hijack your thread. I have edited 0606 and 0803 dsdts for P6H67-I Deluxe with the following:
1. Speedstep
2. WiFi/Airport
3. HDMI audio (HD3000/AMD/Nvidia)
4. 3 port/5.1 Surround/892 on board audio
5. Sleep

Thank you very much for these edits - nice to see others having the time I couldn't find modifying non-Gigabyte motherboards on here :)

Ok, I am on the 0803 modified ROM (with a few tweaks such as custom POST screen logo, SLIC etc.) with the associated DSDT file here and everything appears to be working. I finally have sleep on this motherboard!

Just to confirm that SpeedStep is also working I ran MSRDumper and I've gotten this in the Console log:
Code:
Apr 19 11:32:28 Robs-Hack-Pro kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Apr 19 11:32:28 Robs-Hack-Pro kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 35 36 37

Thank you so much for all the work you've put in.

One thing I have noticed is that autosleep doesn't work as defined in the Energy Saver preferences window. The display shuts off but the computer stays on.

Skyboat said:
One thing I have noticed is that autosleep doesn't work as defined in the Energy Saver preferences window. The display shuts off but the computer stays on.
DSDT problem; see this http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57287

Regarding your MSRDumper output, it shows Turbo is working but SpeedStep is not; there should be several power states between 16 and 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back