Contribute
Register

DSDT for MSI B75MA-P45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mieze!
If you see this post, please tell me what patches you used in this DSDT!
I try to patch my own dsdt, but alway have error: no sound, usb 3.0 or sleep,... (MaciASL report no error)

hey i see you are using the same motherboard that I have. I just bought a new computer and I try to do a clean install of ML

I have an intel core i7 3770 and I can not install unibeast work. I have asus geforce 640 gt, do you use the built-in video card? when I do so, the computer restarts all the time. I use the DVI port on the graphics card

hey i see you are using the same motherboard that I have. I just bought a new computer and I try to do a clean install of ML

I have an intel core i7 3770 and I can not install unibeast work. I have asus geforce 640 gt, do you use the built-in video card? when I do so, the computer restarts all the time. I use the DVI port on the graphics card

nVIDIA GT640 work great with OS X 10.8, so you should use this GPU
If you want to use iGPU, u must patch DSDT for Intel HD 4000

Hi Mieze:

I've purchased this MB to upgrade from intel Dh55PJ and to get 3rd Generation Intel i5 3570K and 4 ram banks.

Well, the mb comes with 1.9 bios, so ive downgraded to 1.4 according with your supported version dsdt, but SATA dvd in't recognized, MiniDP to VGA doesnt shows colors correctly (if im using 3 monitors) on my XFX HD 6870. Sleep doesnt work.

By the other side, audio works, so the dsdt is loaded. The boot is incredible fast compared with mi old dh55pj and his i7 870.

What can i do?

Thank you

Do you have any problems with leaving USB mass storage connected (and mounted) during sleep? I get the "device removal" warning when i do, meaning the USB gets cut off (dirty) during sleep and has to be mounted again, resulting in the warning message from OSX.
I run the latest BIOS (1.8), the latest DSDT.aml (1.4c), using OSX 10.9 (MBR) installed using **Hack 3.3, not using anything particular other than a fakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagment and a patched AppleRTC (all from **Hack 3.3).
The drives are connected to the high-speed bus but using EHCI host driver (usb 2 on 3 bus i assume?).

Has anyone been able to get this board working properly with OS X 10.10--

It seems the onboard NIC and USB 2.0 is working out of the box (fresh install of 10.10); but I have not been able to get audio or sleep mode working properly. (Not sure about onboard graphics as I am using a GTX 650)

10.9 worked perfectly w/ this dsdt, lnx2 driver and the patched audio but not 10.10.

Any suggestions?

Yes sir! I replied to this thread [ http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...udio-upgrade-yosemite-help-msi-b75ma-p45.html ] just a while ago.
I have everything working. Even better than with 10.9 since even my bluetooth works out of the box now (Asus BT-400). I really couldn't speak for the built in graphics nor hdmi though, since i use a gtx 650ti boost.
If you repeat my steps and still can't get it working, you may have to look at your BIOS settings again, and perhaps update your BIOS to a later version. But please, if you do, don't use the built in BIOS updater. It ruined my previous board. Use a proper (and safe) flash utility from a usb memory.

Do I need to update my bios to the modded version before attempting to install Yosemite or would I just use standard bios and the update DSDT once I get OS X installed? Is it possible that I can't use this motherboard with my i7 2600? I've tried a ton of times to get it to install and keep getting KP's. I'm so lost.. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back