Contribute
Register

DSDT for MSI B75MA-P45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meize--thanks for all your hard work--it is very much appreciated.

i started out with a G850 proc, which has no apple-supported graphics, so i used an MSI 210 video card. sleep and wake worked fine.

today i upgraded to an i5-3570K, with HD4000 graphics. the graphics work fine, but when i put the computer to sleep, it doesn't wake properly. when i choose sleep from the apple menu, the monitor goes black and the cpu fan stops, but when i press the power button to wake the computer, the cpu fan comes back on but there is no graphics output.

any ideas?

thanks

faithie999, I have similar problem, but not always. I'm using GT440 and Intel G840.
When I put my hackintosh to sleep and it asleep, everything is correctly, but when I want to wake up it I must wait 5 minutes (equal)! Sometimes is ok and my hackintosh wake up in 1 sec. Anyone has similar problem?

I'm using 1.4 BIOS and 1.4C DSDT.

M48QNHC.png

My computer woke up 17:47 but I pressed power button 17:42 - fans works, but I have to wait, after 5 minutes everything is ok.

Hello Mieze,

which Kexts do you have additionaly installted next to your DSDT? I am using your DSDT with my B75MA-P45 Board, but not all does work correctly (sleep for example, fans are still running).

Thank you :)

Hi Have anyone tried the 1.4 dsdt with 1.5 bios or is there an new dsdt for the 1.5 bios update?

yep, I tried 1.4c DSDT with BIOS v1.5 and it's working:

Tested with Mountain Lion 10.8.3:

* Onboard Graphics: don't know! I'm using Sapphire HD 7770 GHz Edition (but I think IGD work fine! :D)
* Audio: working with patched AppleHDA for ALC888b/887 v100302 from Multibeast 5.3
* LAN: working natively but if you have another network card ( ex wifi card), you must install Lnx2mac driver in MultiBeast
* Sleep: working with Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (I think it's because my CPU is sandy bridge, if you have ivy bridge cpu, u can sleep without patched).
* USB 3.0 ports:
low speed devices: untested.
full speed devices: working stable.
high speed devices: working stable.
super speed devices: working stable.

I have 1 problem: My PC hang when I run HWmonitor app ( Install with FakeSMC plugin by MultiBeast) but I think this is because my CPU is not supported ( Intel G840 - Sandy Bridge)

Hi Have anyone tried the 1.4 dsdt with 1.6 bios or is there an new dsdt for the 1.6 bios update?

now the bios vison is 1.6,I think we should make a new dsdt file.

Can someone fix the audio for Mac OSX 10.8.4 DTST ?
I can now not use it anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back