Contribute
Register

DSDT for MSI B75MA-P45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm not able to see trailers, I've got a green screen but with the sound, just like you said.
But I'm not sure my screen can handle HDCP since I use DVI. HDMI is needed doesn't it ?
For the record, my screen is a 23" Hannspree HK241DPB.

Hi,
I'm not able to see trailers, I've got a green screen but with the sound, just like you said.
But I'm not sure my screen can handle HDCP since I use DVI. HDMI is needed doesn't it ?
For the record, my screen is a 23" Hannspree HK241DPB.

Hello bebertii,

thanks for the information. I think that neither the display nor the DVI port is the cause of the problem. While connected to several Macs (including a mid 2011 Mac mini) via DVI, my display established a HDCP connection so that I'm able to watch copy-protected movies.

As MSI doesn't mention HDCP anywhere in the specs I'm not sure if this a bug or a feature. ;)

Mieze

Hi rachaf, i have a p170em like you, with i7 3610qm and 7970m. I really need your help, can you tell how did you do to install ML and the step by step that what you use for? i dont know anything about hackintosh, im reading tutorials and etc, but i doesnt find anything specific for my laptop, please help me, tell what i have to download, what you did to do that... thank you a lot!

ps. sorry about me english too hehe im from Brazil.

Hi rodrigoterrabr,
First Sorry for the delay

1-enable UEFI in your Bios

2-Prepare your Usb Installer follow this POST, step 4 to 10 not needed , You can Download clover here

3-When Clover had been successfully installed, open 'Booter' in Finder delete EFI folder and replace it by this one

Good luck

How can i enable UEFI in my BIOS? i didnt see this option in my bios..

thank you

How can i enable UEFI in my BIOS? i didnt see this option in my bios..

thank you

Please create a new thread for your problem as the discussion is moving away from this thread's topic.

I just wanted to say thanks, works perfectly. For some reason it takes about 40 seconds to boot(i7 with SSD), but that's a minor annoyance.

im sorry Mieze. ill not use this topic anymore, sorry.

Please Rachaf send me an email, i really need your help man, i dont now how i put my bios in uefi, please help me.

thank you.

Hello,

I have posted an update for the version 1.4 DSDT which includes a few optimizations that might speed up booting a little bit.

Mieze

Hi Have anyone tried the 1.4 dsdt with 1.5 bios or is there an new dsdt for the 1.5 bios update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back