Graphics
Nvidia GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys I am new to the Hackintosh game. I use PC's quite a lot but I am starting to prefer using a mac. I have made my first hackintosh

specs are as follows

Mother board: Asus Z97 Deluxe/USB 3.1
Nvidia GTX780ti
2 Samsung 840 250GB SSDs
2 Western Digital 3TB platter drives

I am having problems finding the kexts for

the WI-FI
the bluetooth device
the GTX 780ti

will or can some one do a DSDT for this mother board is there one available can someone point in the right direction

chees

I've been researching this board myself for a hackintosh. The board does not have wifi or bluetooth built in, and you did not mention the make / model of the wifi or bluetooth adaptor you have. Normally those kinds of devices say if they are supported by OSX on the box, and the drivers are built into the OS in that case.

As for the GPU I have no idea.

If I do hack one of these I will post my results here.

-John

I just picked up this board. It has built in wifi and bluetooth… any help/advice getting this up and running?

If the WiFi/BT module is made by Intel, there is not kext solution to make the WiFi work with Mac OS X. You'll need to replace it with a compatible WiFi/BT module like I did with a iMac WiFi/BT module and adapter. See my signature block for more information or the Network forum section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back