Contribute
Register

DSDT for Asus Maximus V GENE Z77 ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dakotar there are about 10 post a few pages back detailing how to check that :)

@gaty i only have x16 and x34 for speed steps if i what my wifi to work.
also yodaoh is the guru for that part with this board, all i'v done is figuring out the as media sata controller and what sound chip we have

AngelFox said:
@dakotar there are about 10 post a few pages back detailing how to check that :)

also yodaoh is the guru for that part with this board, all i'v done is figuring out the as media sata controller and what sound chip we have

Ok i'll look and report back.

Multiplier stays at 33. :|

ok.

i don't know much about sandy bridge speed stepping other then .4 broke something you might wanner search in the 10.7.4 update thread for tips on how to fix it

AngelFox said:
ok.

i don't know much about sandy bridge speed stepping other then .4 broke something you might wanner search in the 10.7.4 update thread for tips on how to fix it

Alright Thanks. Will do.

AngelFox said:
What about sleep and usb 3.0 support ? I can't make them work ...

I haven't gotten that far yet.

Right now work is a priority so I have maybe 3 or 4 hours a week to tinker with my own projects.

Plus I don't own any usb3 devices and sleep isn't a big priority for me, I run my systems 24/7 most of the time

I have USB3 on my System, In MultiBeast Select USB3 and it works for me!

dakotar said:
I have USB3 on my System, In MultiBeast Select USB3 and it works for me!
You're right, it works for me too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back