4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ASRock Z77 Professional-M • DSDT for UEFI v1.80 • Intel USB 3.0 backwards compatible with 2.0/1.0 devices

This DSDT has produced a 100% working hackintosh. Please keep in mind that I'm using Clover v2 EFI Bootloader and not Chimera, but the results should be the same if not very similar.

Before I get to far ahead of myself I would like to personally thank forum member Mieze, without her this DSDT would not be possible. Everything I know about DSDT editing can be attributed to her teachings. Thanks again! ;)

This DSDT has the following patches:

• Fixed errors & warnings
  • HDMI audio for AMD, and Nvidia GPUs (Patch by Toleda)
  • HID para CID (Fixes power button)
  • RTC (Prevents CMOS resets)
  • Shutdown (Fixes shutdown issues)
  • SMBUS (Allows needed Apple kexts to load)
  • Reworked Intel USB 3.0 multiplexing to work like Apples IvyBridge Mac's (Created by Mieze)
  • Modified WAK method (Fixed sleep/wake issues)

View attachment ASRock Z77 Professional-M DSDT v1.80.zip

View attachment ASRock Z77 Professional-M DSDT v1.90.zip

Backwards compatibility with the Intel USB 3.0 ports requires an Ivy Bridge CPU. I've only tested this DSDT with an i7-3770K, but it should work with any 1155 socket Ivy Bridge CPU.

For native power management under OS X, this motherboard needs a patched/unlocked UEFI (Bios) more information on the subject can be found here.

Addition downloads for the ASRock Z77 Professional-M:

Networking:

View attachment Broadcom57781.zip
Patched IONetworkingFamily.kext from OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2. This will allow the built-in onboard Broadcom BCM57781 ethernet to work with OS X, while allowing full functionality as if its was an Apple supplied Broadcom NIC like in the 2011 iMac. This driver supports Full auto Duplex, WOL, Jumbo Frames, 1 Gbits speeds, DHCP, Static, IPV4, IPV6, and Virtual interfaces.

Hy man,this is my Pc:

Motherboard: Asrcok Fatal1ty Professional-M
Cpu: i7-3770k
Ram: Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B 16 gb 4x4 1600 Mhz
CPU Fan: Corsair Hydro H60
SSd: Verbatim 128 gb Sata II
HDD: 2 x Saegate Barracuda 2000 gb at 7200 rpm Sata III
Power S: Corsair GS 600

my question is, How can i install mac on this , and HOw do it?? sorry but im a nubbio :|

thank you for any answer and sorry for my bad english

Hy man,this is my Pc:

Motherboard: Asrcok Fatal1ty Professional-M
Cpu: i7-3770k
Ram: Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B 16 gb 4x4 1600 Mhz
CPU Fan: Corsair Hydro H60
SSd: Verbatim 128 gb Sata II
HDD: 2 x Saegate Barracuda 2000 gb at 7200 rpm Sata III
Power S: Corsair GS 600

my question is, How can i install mac on this , and HOw do it?? sorry but im a nubbio :|

thank you for any answer and sorry for my bad english
http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Hey Man ,
Thank you because whit your DSDT i have installed Mac OSX 10.8.2 , :mrgreen:
but the graphics HD4000 integrated on my I7 3770K don't start , and my desktop is
defrag and i can't play any video (in system info there isn't Graphics: HD4000 .... Can you tell me what you set on Multibeast or how can i install this correctly ,thank you ;)

Hey Man ,
Thank you because whit your DSDT i have installed Mac OSX 10.8.2 , :mrgreen:
but the graphics HD4000 integrated on my I7 3770K don't start , and my desktop is
defrag and i can't play any video (in system info there isn't Graphics: HD4000 .... Can you tell me what you set on Multibeast or how can i install this correctly ,thank you ;)

I'm not sure I use a GPU, try different bios (UEFI) settings...

HY man ;) :D
mmm ok, i test some bios uefi setting but don't change any!!!
I think ,whit a new nvidia GPU ( GT 640 or GTX 650) ,i make to finish
my Mac, what you think about this GPU card ??there are compatible whit
my Asrockz77Pro-M and my i73770K??

thank you

Hi Folks!

I have an AsRock Z77E-Itx and Ati HD7950 and i don't have any issue with OSX 10.8.3 + Chimera 2.
But i want to boot in UEFI mode.

Can anybody write a full guide "how-to" step by step for this main board? I've tried many times but my only result was a blank screen.

Thanks a lot

mrengles, thanks for sharing your dsdt. It would be helpful posting how did you edited it as well, in order to allow anybody who wants to do by himself, I mean where you got the dsdt patches. That would be very useful to me, indeed ;)

ASRock Z77 Professional-M • DSDT for UEFI v1.80 • Intel USB 3.0 backwards compatible with 2.0/1.0 devices

mrengles, I'm guessing this is useless to the ASRock Z77 pro3 motherboard (with the patched BIOS)?

If so, like others have said - any pointers you could give to your method of creating this would be very appreciated as we would like to create our own too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back