3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone,

I've been following the guide here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/ to install Mojave in this laptop.

However, when compiling the DSDT.aml file, I can see 2 errors.

1566942140565.png

After reading for a while similar threads, I can't figure out how to fix it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I assume that I'm missing something really important and I'm completely lost.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    247.9 KB · Views: 71
The DSDT.aml file attached is successfully compiled with no errors.
Check your MaciASL's compiler preference, it should be set to ACPI 6.2a and be sure of having last version of iasl.

For more details use this guide:

Hi FreeJhack, thanks for replying!

I think that may be the reason why I saw this error, in MaciASL I could choose just 3 ACPI options, but the latest one was 5.1 if I recall well.

I'll double check once I get home and check if my version is the latest one (sounds like it's not).

Thanks! :)

Edit: As @FreeJHack was saying after compiling using ACPI 6.2a, I got a few warnings but no errors.
(I was using a prehistoric version of MacIASL). Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
@kzly

Did your success to Hackintosh your Asus Vivobook S340fa? If yes, could you please upload your EFI folder.

Thanks

I managed to install everything I only have a problem with hdmi not working, wifi and touchpad for wifi I solved with a tplink wifi usb pen. if you find anything else can you update my efi? thank you

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back