Contribute
Register

DSDT Database for non-socket 1156 Motherboards [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database for non-P55 Motherboards

Hey guys,
I found this Forum here while I was searching the web for a DSDT for my new GA-H55M-USB3 Motherboard. Because my search was not successful, I made a first try to edit it on my own. Could somebody please double check it? There is still one warning left.

(0x03, PARM) 1106 - Result is not used, operator has no effect

*Edit*

I finaly made a new version without warnings and errors. :)

Attachments

• DSDT-GA-H55M-USB3-F7-e60.aml
    20.3 KB · Views: 119

There is already an edited version of your DSDT for BIOS version F7 in the DSDT Database http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/dsdt-database-for-p55-motherboards.html. It has all of the new recommended edits which we haven't posted details on yet.

By the way that warning can be ignored. It just means that for some reason they have unused code in this DSDT. I noticed that when I was doing the edits for the database.

@MacMan
Thank you very much for the advise and for the awesome job!

*Edit*

@MacMan and all you DSDT editors ;)

It seems that there is a bug in Gigabyte DSDT that causes "Error 4117 - Length is larger than Min/Max window" when you using the newest iASL from acpica.org or iASLme. For more Infos check out this post on InsanleyMac.

Thats not an error of the new iASL, its an real bug in the dsdt , which the new iASL compiler finds and complains

Hiya, first post. I just want to thank you for the great tools you've released - I've had near 100% success with my current hardware, which is an 100x improvement over all the other methods laying about the internet that I've tried.

I'm currently using a Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6 and so here's the DSDT for it (so far as yet been unable to find any on the web). The BIOS is the latest F9J beta.

If requested, I can provide the DSDT for the last stable F8 BIOS - I just wish Gigabyte provided a more comprehensive changelog than what's listed on their website to actually see what they changed :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

Attachments

• GA-X38-DQ6-F9J.dsl
    183.1 KB · Views: 215

Hi,
Zip file attached includes unmodified ACPI dump from Dell Vostro 3500 with i5 430M and Nvidia 310M.
Hope someone finds these useful.
ACPI-2010-06-11-12-27.zip

Attachments

• ACPI-2010-06-11-12-27.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 86

GA-X58A-UD5 Rev.1 BiOS F4 DSDT for 980x

r.

Attachments

• GA-X58A-UD5 Rev.1 BiOS F4 DSDT for 980x.aml
    21.4 KB · Views: 161

DSDT_GA_EX58_UD5_F9m_S3_930_W3530_v2

This is d00d's

Props to him for his incredible edits.

r.

Attachments

• DSDT_GA_EX58_UD5_F9m_S3_930_W3530_v2.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 83

I just extracted the vanilla DSDT from my GA-EX58-UD5 on BIOS v13h. No fixes applied but this might save someone some time :)

Attachments

• DSDT-13h.aml
    18.6 KB · Views: 157
  • DSDT-13h.dsl
    172.6 KB · Views: 88

Hi,

Can someone please make me a custom DSDT.aml file for a Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (BIOS F5). I believe someone has already posted a clean DSDT file earlier in this thread. My specs are below down to even the HDMI cable which I doubt affects anything.

Intel Core i5 750 Processor
Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard (On board sound)
Hitachi 2TB SATA 3.5 Hard Drive
Silverstone GD05B ATX Case
EVGA GT240 1GB DDR3 PCI-Express VGA Card
Liteon 4X Bluray Drive
Corsair DD4 4GB PC13333MHz Memory
Raidmax 630w Powersupply
Max OS X Snow Leopard
Inland 6' HDMI
Logitech DiNovo Edge Wireless Keyboard MAC Ed

P.S I am using iBoot Supported and on 10.6.3

I really need the sound to work especially. I also have a question:

When I check mark some kexts in Multibeast along with using a custom DSDT does it automatically install it for me or do I have to use the Kext installer?
How do I install a DSDT file ... When I just place it on my desktop while using multibeast does it automatically become installed?

Hi!! I am new here. I have just bought a Intel DH55TC media series board. Does anyone have the full working DSDT for this..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back