Asus TuF X299 Mark 1
CPU
i9-10940X
Graphics
RX 6950 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
This is the DSDT of asus rampage IV Formula using bios 1202.

only 2 warnings , need help for fix this warnings, not if they are very important.

Is my first DSDT fix accept suggestions , work fine for my in lion 10.7.3

thanks

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 185
Here To Help said:
Post your unedited DSDT and I will help you get everything running. Also I have the ALC898 patch and kexts however as of right now it only works in 10.7.0

asus has published a new bios verison 1305, this allows booting from Mac-formatted disks.

I put my dsdt edited and unedited.

the edited works well and detects all right, no problems , only necessary kernelflag npci=0x3000.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 170
Here To Help said:
Here you go. I also saw that your edited DSDT had some errors which I knew how to fix. I used the unedited just to be safe. Just keep kernelflag npci=0x3000 and your be fine. This also has ALC898 in the DSDT just follow my note I put in the folder.

Tell me how it goes.

ver thanks

I will try and tell you

Here To Help said:
Here you go. I also saw that your edited DSDT had some errors which I knew how to fix. I used the unedited just to be safe. Just keep kernelflag npci=0x3000 and your be fine. This also has ALC898 in the DSDT just follow my note I put in the folder.

Tell me how it goes.

Here To Help , you are the best , DSDT works very very well wiht bios 1305 , I'm very happy.

audio, reset and shutdown work fine.

now mac detect 5970 graphics card , do not know if it works, I have not tried .I use 5850 as the first graphic card.

I hope that works for most people, I'm very grateful, many thanks :)

Here To Help said:
Google what type of framebuffers work for the 5850 and test it using boot flags when your loader comes up. When you find one that allows proper dectection then add it to your plist.

Your welcome. When the new BIOS comes out and you want a new DSDT just send me a pm.

Thanks, I will

Here To Help said:
Post your unedited DSDT and I will help you get everything running. Also I have the ALC898 patch and kexts however as of right now it only works in 10.7.0

I have just built my z77 system using Asrock board. The audio chip is also ALC898. Can you provide the ALC898 kext and let me know how to apply it?

thomascheuk said:
Here To Help said:

I have just built my z77 system using Asrock board. The audio chip is also ALC898. Can you provide the ALC898 kext and let me know how to apply it?

I think we should patch the dsdt, if not using multibest having the 2 options.

audio - or non-dsdt alc8xxhda hdaenabler - alc898

I'm not sure, hopefully we clarify the doubts

xerox24 said:
thomascheuk said:
Here To Help said:

I think we should patch the dsdt, if not using multibest having the 2 options.

audio - or non-dsdt alc8xxhda hdaenabler - alc898

I'm not sure, hopefully we clarify the doubts
I'm using MultiBeast 4.3.2 and I have choose ALC8xxHDA but I can't find ALC898 under the Non-DSDT HDAEnabler, any steps I have missed?

how do you patch the DSDT ? because i want to patch my DSDT for X79-UD5.

Thank's

Here To Help said:
Post your DSDT's and I will patch it. I am not going to post the patch until I feel it works 100%.

Here is the unedited DSDT, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AsRockZ77Extreme6.GTX560Ti.zip
    26.4 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back