Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> DSDT 6126 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong location, I'm new to this forum.

I'm trying to patch the DSDT of my Sierra install, however I can't initially compile the dsdt.dsl file due to three errors. Initially I was getting 86 errors when on APCI v 4.0 but changing it to 5.1 widdled it down (idk if that's the proper thing to do but it seemed to work). The three errors are,

Syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
Syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting '$end and premature End-Of-File'

Any help is appreciated. Sorry in advance if I'm missing something obvious or if this is a stupid question.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Errors Screen Shot.png
    Errors Screen Shot.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 512
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong location, I'm new to this forum.

I'm trying to patch the DSDT of my Sierra install, however I can't initially compile the dsdt.dsl file due to three errors. Initially I was getting 86 errors when on APCI v 4.0 but changing it to 5.1 widdled it down (idk if that's the proper thing to do but it seemed to work). The three errors are,

Syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting '$end and premature End-Of-File'

Any help is appreciated. Sorry in advance if I'm missing something obvious or if this is a stupid question.
think you should be using 6.0a

Yep I'm a fool. Downloaded the wrong version of MaciASL and there was no v. 6.0a.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back