Graphics
XFX ATI HD 6870 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an i7 3770T which has integrated HD4000 graphics. I am using it with a Zotac Z77 ITX WiFi with the latest BIOS. According to CodeRush, this doesn't need patching, so is flashed as is. I have followed Giacomoleopardo's Macmini 6.2 guide and he and others seem to have plenty of success with this setup.

Unfortunately, I consistently get a DRMStatus error linked to the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext loading.(as in if it doesn't load, I don't get the error. as a result, I can't get QE/CI working. I have tried everything I can think of and that I can find suggested in the forums here and elsewhere. The question I want to pose is(basically before shelling out more money!), if this is related to a faulty component, would it be the CPU(since it has DRM technology built in) or the Motherboard?(Or, eek, both?)

Any help much appreciated.

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I know there's the issue with wi-fi at present with 10.8.5, but I'm just happy to report I wasn't going mad; turns out my motherboard was faulty(or I somehow damaged it). But recieved and fitted my replacement board today and am happy to report I now have full QE/CI (and no related DRM status error) and the displayport works in BIOS whereas it didn't before. I do have an issue with iMessage login, but am sure that is a software issue, so no complaints.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back