i7 7700 K
Graphics
Intel HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

That dreaded boot 0 - Snow Leopard 10.6.8 - I've tried one or two of the fixes but to no avail. iBoot Haswell was used to get to 10.6.8.

I'm going to try to learn some things about terminal which seems daunting but we'll see.

I've looked at the directory for iBoot haswell and there is a cd boot file at the end of one of the directories. If this could be altered it could boot from hdd no?

I've tried the boot1h file fix I read some where.

Is there a reliable way to get rid of this problem?

I will be installing Yosemite as well and others! but it would be a good result if this Snow 10.6.8 could boot from HDD without iBoot CD. Any great ideas welcome - thanks

Hi,

That dreaded boot 0 - Snow Leopard 10.6.8 - I've tried one or two of the fixes but to no avail. iBoot Haswell was used to get to 10.6.8.

I'm going to try to learn some things about terminal which seems daunting but we'll see.

I've looked at the directory for iBoot haswell and there is a cd boot file at the end of one of the directories. If this could be altered it could boot from hdd no?

I've tried the boot1h file fix I read some where.

Is there a reliable way to get rid of this problem?

I will be installing Yosemite as well and others! but it would be a good result if this Snow 10.6.8 could boot from HDD without iBoot CD. Any great ideas welcome - thanks

No. Snow Leopard has no support for Haswell. You won't be able to get it to boot without the iBoot CD. Just install Yosemite and use that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back