Contribute
Register

Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive, to where exactly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P8Z77-M
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
Graphics
ATI Radeon RX 460 Graphics 2048MB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ref : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

i don't understand the part 16
Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive.

Can anyone please explain, where exactly to drop mulitbeast ?.
multibeast folder have 3 files and boot USB created with unibeast have a folder and Serra installer in it

so the question is where exactly to put the multibeast folder with 3 files?

first time to post in here, let me know if any details are needed.
thanks.

ref : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

i don't understand the part 16
Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive.

Can anyone please explain, where exactly to drop mulitbeast ?.
multibeast folder have 3 files and boot USB created with unibeast have a folder and Serra installer in it

so the question is where exactly to put the multibeast folder with 3 files?

first time to post in here, let me know if any details are needed.
thanks.
There is only one file in the MultiBeast folder you download that you need on the UniBeast USB - the red apple of the MultiBeast app itself. Just open the UniBeast USB in Finder, drag the app icon to the UniBeast folder and drop it.
You could also show the USB drive on the desktop with Finder Preferences, open downloads/MultiBeast in finder and drag the app icon onto the USB icon on the desktop and drop it.

people doesnt know how to explain. this is crazy !!! Where do we put this file .? EFI folder or in the usb folder ?

people doesnt know how to explain. this is crazy !!! Where do we put this file .? EFI folder or in the usb folder ?
USB folder. The EFI is for the bootloader only (unibeast). It should go in the section or partition with Install MacOS “”.

The idea of placing the Multibeast folder on the USB is so that when you boot from USB after install into your new MAC OSX installation it's right there ready to run. Useful if your ethernet or wifi isn't yet up an running (as Miultibeast would enable these).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back