Contribute
Register

DP55WG maverick 10.9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i mean el capitan not maverick

El capitan I have never tested it But it is most likely to be a tough one... same bios that DP55KG and a couple of us haven't succeeded yet! maybe a matter of time... We all get the same Kernel panic as it hangs on missing bluetooth transport. We know it has something to do with the graphics but hey why don't you try it and let us know your results:thumbup: you seem to have a Geforce card go ahead and try it :)

this is my first hackintosh so the chance of me able to do what you guys cant are slim. do you know how to get the older os x? the macbook i borrowed from my friend already has el capitan in it and i dont know how to download a free old osx. im sorry if im asking in the wrong thread.

wow if its difficult i dont think ill be able to do it lol. do u know how i can get maverick? since the macbook i borrowed from my friend already got el capitan in it. sorry if i asked in the wrong thread.

wow if its difficult i dont think ill be able to do it lol. do u know how i can get maverick? since the macbook i borrowed from my friend already got el capitan in it. sorry if i asked in the wrong thread.

To be honest I never could get Maverick back since Yosemite came out. Don't know why! Even in buying history through App Store. Strange since I still can get Yosemite even if El Capitan is out. If you do find a "Legit" way let us know :thumbup:

---- You could try Yosemite if he can download it from the app store!

yes i found the purchased yosemite on the app store and downloading it right now. i hope it'll work. thank you sooo much for your guides.

And if you need it I can make a complete guide to Yosemite

thank you so much for your help!! if its not too much of a bother for you i would try and probably ask you some questions about hte build.

No problem just don't discourage yourself while doing it. It can be really frustrating sometimes and very long to get it working :thumbup: even if it takes a couple of days/week making it you won't regret it:D:D and the more troubleshoot you make the more you learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back