Contribute
Register

DP audio not working, onboard audio not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC)
CPU
7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
I am having problems getting my DP audio working. I did have it working once, but at the time my video memory was not working and by the time I had sorted that out I had lost my DP and on board audio. I think now that I have tried so many methods that I have reached the stage I have messed something and it will not install now. As far as I can see in my config it should be working.

Please could someone take a look at my Clover folder and config and tell me exactly what I have wrong. As I said previously, I have used solutions such as AppleHDA HDMI Audio_v2 [Guide], MultiBeast, some YouTube and website solutions, etc. I have uploaded my the best Clover for my system at the moment. This one works perfectly except for the audio.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zip file attached

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
Thanks, but some of that post really doesn't make sense or doesn't work, and it really hasn't been written with the layman in mind. It is really like a maze of instructions and confusion, it is probably one of those guides where I have made the error following.
  1. MaciASL/File/Export Tableset As... (IV. Tools 4.)

That never worked.

iASL returned:

Loading Acpi table from file iASLRiTUBB.aml

Acpi table [DSDT] successfully installed and loaded

Pass 1 parse of [DSDT]

2. Terminal/Shell/File/Export Text As. . . /audio_cloverHDMI-1x0.command

I know terminal a little, but that means nothing to me.

After spending two days trying to get the audio to work, to then get the frustration of trying to get help with it, thanks but I'll give it a break for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back