Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

This is my first time building a hackintosh - I have been a mac user for a while as well as a gamer. This time around I decided I wanted a computer that can better handle gaming while maintain the OS I love so much.

My computer is built, Mavericks has been downloaded, now just in the process of getting the parts to sync (just have sound and data drive left - Oh and need to figure out why it wont boot without going thru safe-mode!).

Anyway, my question is in regards to the OS. I was wondering if whenever Apple releases a new OS, can it be downloaded like normal as if I was on my MacBook? Or do I need to go through this entire process with Multibeast again and syncing up the parts?

Sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong area. I wasnt exactly sure where to put it. :)

Thanks!

make sure you have vt-D disabled in the bios can you list your hardware also can you put your hardware on your profile

Also, choose your words carefully...
iOS is for portable devices...
OSX is for computers....

But for a general answer to your basic question:
OSX updates are hit or miss depending on your specific hardware combination. Most updates ARE possible with a little attention to the required settings in MultiBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back