Graphics
Nvidia GTX750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, i have the new macbook pro with OSX El Capitan but i have a little problem. I need to download the app Install OSX Yosemite to create the bootable usb key with unibeast and install it on my desktop but when i go in the market, there is no Yosemite, only El Capitan installation :(. How can i download Yosemite and make the usb with Unibeast?

Hi guys, i have the new macbook pro with OSX El Capitan but i have a little problem. I need to download the app Install OSX Yosemite to create the bootable usb key with unibeast and install it on my desktop but when i go in the market, there is no Yosemite, only El Capitan installation :(. How can i download Yosemite and make the usb with Unibeast?

It was withdrawn from the App Store as soon as El Capitan became the primary version of OS X.

What's the option now? How can i make the usb drive with Yosemite?

Oh wow, i tought Yosemite was also ok since it have Multibeast and i can use the Yosemite Nvidia web binary installation.

The problem is with El Captain i cannot make it work my USB3 port and my Wifi Tp-Link WD3200 doesn't work :(
So i guess i cannot use osx on my desktop.

Oh wow, i tought Yosemite was also ok since it have Multibeast and i can use the Yosemite Nvidia web binary installation.

Mavericks and Yosemite are no longer available. Both have been superseded.

The problem is with El Captain i cannot make it work my USB3 port and my Wifi Tp-Link WD3200 doesn't work :(
So i guess i cannot use osx on my desktop.

People are working on the USB issues - so perhaps in time things will become easier to understand and fix. You wifi would be an issue in Yosemite anyway - The 4800 has been OS X compatible since 10.6.8

Maybe this isnt the case if you have never downloaded yosmite.

If you have not downloaded either Yosemite or Mavericks then they are not available in the App store. This applies only to the non paid for versions of OS X. Lion and Mountain Lion can be purchased if using suitable older tech to run them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back