- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Today Microsoft released the first 'Technical Preview' of Windows 10. It's a free download, however likely will undergo many changes before release.
1. Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
2. Read the system requirements.
3. Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
4. When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a DVD or USB flash drive.
5. Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO